* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Election Software Executive of Konnech Eugene Yu, Arrested by Los Angeles County officials on Suspicion of Theft of Data.
* The company has been accused by groups challenging the validity of the 2020 presidential election with storing information on servers in China. The company has repeatedly denied keeping data outside the US, Mr. Gasc’n’s office said its investigators had found data stored in China.
* Kanye “Ye” West shredded the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday, calling the group a “scam” on his Instagram account. In the now-deleted story, Ye wrote that “everyone knows that Black Lives Matter was a scam.
* “Ye”: White lives matter!
* UN Sec. Melissa Fleming: “We own the science and we think that the world should know it and the platforms themselves also do,”
* UN Secretary for Global Communications Melissa Fleming said that the international organization collaborated with Google to push its own climate change resources to the top of internet search results. Fleming claimed during an interview with the World Economic Forum that using platforms like Google to do this would ensure that the correct science was being promoted on the internet.
* Musk offers to end legal fight, pay $44B to buy Twitter.
* What will Twitter be like with Musk At the Helm? Will he really clean house? Will Employees revolt? Will Trump return?
* USA national debt tops $31T for first time.