* Hey FBI, why don’t you raid Hunter and Joe Biden’s houses?!
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1716.50 Silver: $20.71.
* Weibo vs. WeChat: Will Musk’s pattern Twitter after the Chinese Apps? Is he building a ‘super app’.
* Bloomberg notes it “sounds a lot like China’s WeChat,” which hundreds of millions of people use to do everything from sending messages and browsing social media to reading the news, making dinner reservations, booking rides, and sending payments. “WeChat functions as an all-in-one service-combining the uses of apps like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Instagram, and Substack,”
* The US will unfreeze hundreds of millions of dollars of Venezuelan state funds held up in American banks and in exchange, the country will allow Chevron to produce oil on its lands, according to the WSJ. The plan comes after OPEC agreed earlier on Wednesday to cut oil production by two million barrels a day.
* The World Trade Organization is predicting global trade volumes will grow a lackluster 1% next year as crises and challenges weigh on markets, including high energy prices, rising interest rates and uncertainties about Chinese manufacturing output.
* Over 90% of CEOs at large American companies believe that a recession will occur within the next 12 months, with a majority planning to rework investments with social goals or lay off employees to compensate, according to accounting firm KPMG.
* ‘Defund’ the SEC Is Now Rallying Cry on Trump’s Site.
* Biden praised Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in Florida as he surveyed the damage caused by Hurricane Ian. The pair shook hands and delivered joint remarks on Florida’s response to the deadly Category Four hurricane, thanking each other for the coordination between the White House and the governor’s office.
* Joe mentioned climate change in the Florida meeting, claiming Hurricane Ian “has finally ended the discussion on whether or not there’s climate change and we should do something about it.