Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Biden pardons without athority thousands convicted on federal marijuana possession charges – Mr. Biden stopped short of calling for the complete decriminalization of marijuana, falsely claiming that is something that Congress would have to do.
* CCP Runs Police Outpost in New York City, Part of Global Network of Transnational Repression – Dorothy Li, TheEpochTimes.com
* The Chinese police authorities’ division in New York was opened on Feb. 15, according to Dongnan News, a media outlet backed by Fujian provincial government. The center, called Fuzhou Police Oversea Service Station, is located at 107 East Broadway, inside the headquarters of the American ChangLe Association (ACA), a non profit with close ties to the Chinese regime.
* Safeguard Defenders identified 54 overseas police service stations across five continents, including in cities from Toronto to Dublin.
* Safeguard Defenders noted such “persuasion to return” involves harassment and intimidation of the target’s relatives in China. If the target refused to comply, their families could face punishment, such as their children being denied education.
* “These methods allow the CCP and their security organs to circumvent normal bilateral mechanisms of police and judicial cooperation, thereby severely undermining the international rule of law and territorial integrity of the third countries involved,” the report stated.
* The Epoch Times has reached out to the ACA, the FBI, the DOJ, the State Department, and the New York attorney general’s office for comment.