* Historically aggressive free speech groups have been silent since a recent appeal to the DOJ to track and potentially prosecute reporters who expose questionable medical treatments performed on minors.
* The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Medical Association, and the Children’s Hospital Association sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding he “investigate and prosecute” journalists and activists for exposing and often simply re-posting publicly available information about controversial and irreversible treatments provided to minors.
* My fellow American’s the DOJ is not allowed to operate as a political police force for Joe!
* The attempt by medical organizations to weaponize the DOJ against journalists and activists that report on sex change surgery for minors at children’s hospitals has got to stop.
* Female genital mutilation – FGM, and MGM, comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
* Hundreds of FBI employees avoided discipline for sexual misconduct by retiring or resigning amid investigations from 2004 to 2020, according to the DOJ. – Higher ranking officials were subjected to less severe penalties than other staff.
* Sen. Ben Sasse To Resign – Sasse posted an article from the Tampa Bay Times, announcing that he was the sole finalist for the role of president of the University of Florida.
* “The University of Florida is uniquely positioned to lead this country through an era of disruption,” Sasse wrote. “The single biggest challenge our nation faces is the radical disruption of work. Technology is changing everything about where, when, why, what, and how Americans work — and so it’s changing our homes, neighborhoods, and communities too.
* Dawn of the cyborgs: how humans will turn themselves into gods – Human Cyborgs are Just the Beginning.
* Quantum dot “tattoos” record patient vaccine history under their skin.