Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* PayPal Walks Back Plan to Fine Users $2,500 for ‘Misinformation’!
* Pfizer executive Janine Small testifies before the European Parliament in Brussels Undermining the premise for mandates and “passports,”.
* Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was asked by Dutch MEP Rob Roos if the pharmaceutical giant had tested the vaccine “on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market.” – “No, you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is happening in the market,”
* Roos: “This is scandalous!” he said. “Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that you do it for others.” That claim, he said, has “turned out to be a cheap lie.”
* Will anyone promoting the COVID shots ever do prison time?
* Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah is in a close battle for reelection according to a poll conducted by Dan Jones and Associates – Not, It’s a Lie in my Opinion!
* The FBI offered in October 2016 to pay ex-British spy Christopher Steele $1 million for proof that could corroborate claims made in his dossier about then-candidate Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, FBI supervisory analyst Brian Auten testified.
* Steele failed to “prove the allegations,” never receiving the $1 million, and would not even divulge source names at the meeting.