* URGENT: The Truth about Voter Fraud – PragerU.com
* Please share these powerful videos on voter fraud with your family and friends, Is Voter Fraud Real? and How to Steal an Election.
* ERIC, The Electronic Registration Information Center Violates Federal and State Law!
* The Problems with Universal Mail-In Balloting!
* Damien Jones Convicted in 2020 Election Scheme – On Friday, Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg announced that a Democratic political consultant was convicted of coercion after he tried to affect the outcome of the 2020 Texas House of Representatives District 132 election.
* Obama Encourages Illegals To Vote! – Obama Lies and Pretends They Are Citizens If They Vote.
* Obama’s clear message was that there is no effective way to enforce the law that prohibits illegals from voting.
* Colorado Secretary of State’s office sent 30,000 non-citizens postcards encouraging them to register to vote.
* Illegal Votes From Noncitizens Likely Affected 2020 Election, Study Says!
* Study: Illegal Votes by Non-Citizens Could’ve Sealed Biden’s Win, Based on Prior Elections – CNSNews.com
* The Census Bureau counted 21,749,984 non-citizens in the US during 2019, even if only 5% of them voted, this would amount to more than a million illegal votes cast in the 2020 election.
* World Ponzi Scheme – Daniel Natal, TheNewAmerican.com
* If the Federal Reserve continues its policy of aggressive interest rate hikes, the US could lose hundreds of thousands of jobs, spiking unemployment. The Fed has been open about the expectation that interest rate hikes will prompt economic “pain,” leading to a weaker labor market.
* IMF’s Gloomy Warning: ‘Worst Is Yet to Come’ International Monetary Fund predicts next year is going to be painful around the world.
* Jamie Dimon: US Recession Likely Within 6 to 9 Months ‘This is serious stuff,’.
* The IMF, International Monetary Fund issued its World Economic Outlook, with a bleak takeaway line, In short, the worst is yet to come, and for many people 2023 will feel like a recession.
* The IMF sees “stormy waters” ahead globally, rising inflation, the war in Ukraine, and China’s economic slowdown.