* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1647.30 Silver: $18.67.
* Binance, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange, confirmed that $570M had been stolen in a hack of a blockchain it runs that serves as a bridge for asset transfers between networks. The attack on the Binance Smart Chain network highlighted weaknesses in decentralized finance, or DeFi, where transactions are controlled by code, ‘Software code is never bug free,’ Binance’s chief executive, Changpeng Zhao, said in an interview with CNBC.
* Trump rightly blasts Sen. Mitt Romney for his refusal to endorse Sen. Mike Lee. Lee is running for a third term in the upper chamber against former CIA officer and failed 2016 presidential candidate Evan McMullin, who is running as an independent with the endorsement of the Utah Democratic Party. McMullin endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential race.
* Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was asked by Dutch MEP Rob Roos if the pharmaceutical giant had tested the vaccine “on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market.” – “No, you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is happening in the market,”
* ‘Sponsored by Pfizer’: Media ignore executive’s bombshell admission – ‘The silence of complicity is deafening’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* Barack Obama Has Missing Records. When Will the FBI Ransack His House? – TownHall.com
* Biden Designates Camp Hale, as a New National Monument, it a WWII-era training site in Colorado – The proclamation formally establishes the Camp Hale-Continental Divide National Monument, spanning more than 53,800 acres that will be protected and managed by the US Forest Service.
* Gas prices across the country have been rising for nearly three weeks – Nationwide gasoline prices will surpass $4 per gallon as oil prices spike.
* NASA successfully diverted the orbit of an asteroid, The Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) probe mission aimed to smash into its target asteroid, Dimorphos, and successfully change the asteroid’s orbit. This is the first time in known human history our species has purposely changed “the motion of a celestial object,” demonstrating the potential of Earth’s asteroid deflection technology.
* New Zealand’s government proposed taxing the greenhouse gasses that farm animals make from burping and peeing as part of a plan to tackle climate change.
* Great War Against Sparrows (China 1958-1959)