Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Senior Games in St. George, Utah!
* The Alex Jones Verdict Shows the Danger of Defamation Laws – Ryan McMaken.
* The lie that the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School was a hoax is “the largest defamation verdict in US history, certainly on compensatory damages,” – punitive damages are still to be added.
* Alex Jones Looking at Financial Ruin Unable to pay the full penalty, ‘he may be forced to live a subsistence type of life’ – Arden Dier.
* Tom Woods Podcast Ep. 2219: The Absurd Alex Jones Trials.
* Europe’s Descent into Totalitarianism – John Laughland.
* John writes – Late in the evening of October 7 he was detained at the Gatwick Airport in London an anti-terrorism police. He was released about 90 minutes later, after his computer had been taken from him, it has not been returned – His passport, wallet, phone, keys, everything was confinscated.
* He was taken to a room and questioned for an hour by two anti-terrorism police officers, acting under powers given to the police by Schedule 3 of the 2019 Counter-terrorism and Border Security Act.
* The Act itself says, ‘An examining officer may exercise the powers under this paragraph whether or not there are grounds for suspecting that a person is or has been engaged in hostile activity’.
* Interestingly, one of the officers opened the interrogation by saying that he was “not being detained” and that therefore he could “not have access to a lawyer.”
* Can “One of the Most Brilliant Essays on Political Philosophy Ever Written” Save America? – Thomas DiLorenzo.
* The Division of Federal and State Powers – TJ Martinell, TenthAmendmentCenter.com
* The biggest questions during the ratification debates were the powers of the general government versus the powers of the state governments.
* DeSantis Intends To Ship Migrants to Delaware, Illinois – Tony Gray.