* Guest: Weston Martinez, Is an arbitrator, a government affairs strategist, and the vice president of business development with a law firm. He also served on the Texas Real Estate Commission – Get Current Voter Fraud Updates, VoterFBI.org
* The violation of extradition by the FBI. There is some progress on this front in Florida because of Weston.
* Where is the FBI’s authority written down?
* The role of sheriffs in elections – election law is different in every state.
* Federal agents plan to show up at Central Counting on Election Day, How do we stop these gov. criminals?
* Role of sheriffs as CLEOs to protect chain of custody.
* Role of sheriff to protect poll watchers.
* Yes Sheriff’s can deputize posse members or deputies as poll watchers.
* If Feds are operating outside the law, Sheriff’s can escort them out. Feds have no authority to usurp or obstruct poll watchers.
* Voting Machine Reliability Questioned, Are these machines clasified and cirtified as Industrial Equipment?