* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* We generally don’t eulogize celebrities, however, Loretta Lynn is the exception to the rule. This last week we mourned the passage of a great American icon, RIP Loretta Lynn!
* While most popular music at the time was glorifying sex drugs and rock-n-roll, Loretta Lynn was glorifying the day-today mundane life of raising a family, a life that she was very familiar with.
* In Loretta Lynn’s tumultuous married life, her priorities were her family. She married at age 15 and had four children before her big break in 1960 with the number one country hit Honky-tonk Girl.
* Artists like Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton were able to convey great American values like hard work, Biblical teachings, loving and honoring parents, gratitude for what one has, and enjoying the simple things in life.
* When asked about the importance of traditional marriage in in November 2010, Loretta Lynn replied, “I’m still an old Bible girl. God said you need to be a woman and man, but everybody to their own.”
* Uri Bezmenov and the Four Stages of Ideological Subversion – 1984.
* In this 1984 interview with G. Edward Griffin, former propagandist for the KGB, Uri Bezmenov talks about why he defected to the United States in 1970 as a high-ranking KGB officer because of “moral indignation.”
* As long as the United States keeps artificially propping up the soviet system, it will prosper. Jan Malina: “Can we say that the speech President [Vaclav] Havel gave in the early 1990s to the US Congress was a carefully prepared deception based on lies?
* Why Bezmenov Defected (They Know Too Much)!
* Threat to Family as Control Mechanism.
* Alcohol as Control Mechanism: When entertaining foreign dignitaries such as authors, editors, university professors, bureaucrats, legislators, actors, business leaders, etc. Uri Bezmenov would provide plenty of wine to keep them in a jovial mood and susceptive to his propaganda.
* Look Magazine Article as Control Mechanism: As an agent for the Novosti News Agency, in 1967, Uri Bezmenov was attached to a group of writers from Look Magazine from the United States who wrote a fifty-year anniversary piece on the Soviet Union. Bezmenov said of this work, “From the first page to the last page it was a package of lies.