* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Guest: Dr. Carrie Madej, Osteopathic & Internal Medicine, Originally from Dearborn, Michigan, she received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medical Biosciences in 2001 – Practicing The Truth in Medicine, CarrieMadej.com
* She currently dedicates her time educating others on vaccines, nanotechnology, and human rights via multiple platforms and speaking engagements.
* Dr. Carrie Madej has a great love for humanity and the sacredness of life. Her trust and faith are in our Creator and Father in Heaven and Yeshua/Jesus Christ. His only begotten son who sacrificed His life to save us.
* Madej believes that the body, mind, and spirit are equally important in achieving wellness, and that the balanced body has the inherent ability to heal itself. She believes a physician should be a teacher of health to the patient, as well as identify the causes of dis-ease, in order to have an optimal body.