Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* The race between Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker will be decided in a Dec 6 runoff.
* Why does Georgia have a runoff law? Georgia’s runoff law was created in the 1960s as a way to preserve white political power in a majority-white state and diminish the influence of Black politicians who could more easily win in a multicandidate race with a plurality of the vote, according to a report by the US Interior Department.
* In 2020, the races for both of the state’s Senate seats ended in runoffs.
* Mr. Warnock won his race, a special election after the retirement of Senator Johnny Isakson, and Jon Ossoff, another Democrat, won the other. Before then, Democrats had won only one of seven statewide runoffs in general or special elections since the 1990s, according to Inside Elections, a nonpartisan political newsletter.
* In 2021, the runoff victories by Mr. Warnock and Mr. Ossoff reshaped Congress by helping Democrats clinch the thinnest of majorities in the Senate, where Vice President Kamala Harris is the tiebreaker.
* Ohio Voters Reject Same-Sex Marriage Pioneer Jim Obergefell, in a Landslide!
* Guest: Hyrum Cox, Write-in Hyrum Cox for Utah County, Utah Sheriff – HyrumCox.com
* Throughout his 16-year law enforcement career, Cox has been a passionate advocate for programs and policies that are fiscally responsible, community oriented, constitutionally sound, promote transparency, and protect the most vulnerable among us. Hyrum’s Priorities Constitutional Guardian!
* Mr. Cox has a plan to implement extensive constitutional training at the Sheriff’s Office. Every decision the government makes should be viewed through the lens of constitutionality.
* We Discuss The Criminal Nature of Asset Forfeiture!
* A Texas federal judge blocked Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness program on Thursday, calling it an “unconstitutional exercise of Congress’s legislative power.