Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* The red wave that never came! – Blaiming Trump For The Failure Of A “RED WAVE” Midterm Election! – WorldAffairsBrief.com
* All of this added to the media’s delight in saying that a Trump endorsement was the kiss of death, politically.
* eorgia Senate: Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock, who won last time through Georgia vote fraud in a runoff election got another mystery ballot drop to boost him ahead of flawed Republican candidate Herschel Walker. That means the result will be delayed until next month with a yet another runoff election. Just like last time, we expect the Democrat to win by fraud.
* In 97% of primary runoff elections fewer people voted in the second round than in the first. The average decline in turnout was 38% and the median decline was 37%.
* With all the documentation of computer and mail-in ballot vote fraud that has been documented since November 2020, why would the Democrats give up all that illicit power and play it straight when they were facing a broad-based defeat? They wouldn’t and they didn’t. But, they did try to be much more subtle and secret about it this time around knowing how close they came to having the truth about fraud revealed last election. They couldn’t afford to have such a massive overwhelming Democrat victory that would be impossible to explain. So, we believe they carefully watched each crucial race and added just enough ballots and flipped just enough computer votes to accomplish their purpose.
* What this tells us is that someone is watching the results, holding a batch of Dem ballots in reserve and then injecting them to skew the final tally. Sometimes they do this early, sometimes later in the tally.
* The Wrong People Are Prmoting Desantis!
* Along with blaming of Donald Trump for the lack of a powerful red wave, the establishment is clearly trying to promote Ron Desantis to challenge Trump for the Republican nomination for president in 2024.