* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* 12 jurors are too many? Supremes rewrite constitutional amendment – ‘Continues to undermine the integrity of the nation’s judicial proceedings’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* A public-interest law team is warning that the US Supreme Court has gone into dangerous territory – now denying defendants in criminal cases their constitutional right to a 12-person jury trial.
* “The Sixth Amendment serves as an antidote to the abuses of the American police state: ensuring that when people are accused of a crime, they know what they’re being charged with and are given the opportunity to have a fair, speedy and public trial, an impartial jury, the right to a lawyer, and the chance to confront and question their accusers.”
* Blackstone wrote, “No person could be found guilty of a serious crime unless ‘the truth of every accusation [was] confirmed by the unanimous suffrage of twelve of his equals and neighbors.”
* In 1898, the Supreme Court ruled that, “The jury referred to in the original Constitution and in the Sixth Amendment is a jury constituted, as it was at common law, of twelve persons, neither more nor less.”
* The Senate will convene TODAY at 5:30 pm ET on HR 8404, a measure that will impose same-sex marriage, and force states to honor and obey California’s insane pedophilic child bride laws, along with just about every other perversion of “marriage” you can imagine.
* The Vote is Today! Contact Your US Senator, ask them to vote No to Save Religious Freedom!