Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: mary tocco, International speaker, author, independent researcher, natural health coach and the Vice President of The Foundation for Pediatric Health – MaryTocco.com
* Mary is considered an expert on the dangers of vaccines.
* Dr. Amandha Dawn Vollmer: A new buzz word: “Quackseen”.
* House Republicans sent a letter to the NIH, demanding that the body not destroy any materials concerning the origins of COVID-19, and urging further transparency of the NIH’s knowledge of the origins.
* The Committee on Energy and Commerce sent 12 letters to the NIH between March 18, 2021, through October 31, 2022, asking for information regarding the origins of COVID-19 and NIH’s grant to EcoHealth Alliance, among other topics.
* The 12 letters have gone “largely unanswered,” and the Wednesday letter urges the NIH to respond to the “longstanding” requests “immediately, but no later than December 16, 2022.
* New York Court Strikes Down NYC COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates.
* We Must Take America Back – Steve Vaus, The OFFICIAL music video.
* ‘We Must Take America Back’ – a song to inspire all patriots – Exclusive: Joseph Farah recommends tune to Donald Trump as the perfect campaign rally anthem – Joseph Farah, WND.com
* Sadly There’s a price to pay for doing what Steve Vaus did. Besides being gagged by his own record company, he’s been targeted by threats and abused and harassed by the Internal Revenue Service.
* It’s time for all of us to take a stand as Steve Vaus did, not just in the voting booths, political soapboxes, in social-media posts, but behind the cultural barricades – where the real struggle for our nation’s future is being waged by talented, gifted and freedom-loving guerrilla fighters!
* Many Republican and independent voters are either moving or planning on moving to states that align with their beliefs, according to a new poll. Of 1,084 respondents, 10.4% of Republicans and 9.6% of independents said that they plan on moving to an area that aligns with their beliefs in the next year – According to a Trafalgar Group/ Convention of States Action poll.
* The San Francisco Police Department has proposed authorizing robots to use deadly force in certain situations, the Verge reports.
* The city’s police department currently has 17 remotely operated robots in its inventory – One of them has a tool that can load shotgun shells and others can be adapted to hold weapons.
* Tifanei Moyer, who leads work on police misconduct and militarization at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, says debating the use of killer robots isn’t normal and residents shouldn’t act like it is. “We are living in a dystopian future, where we debate whether the police may use robots to execute citizens without a trial, jury, or judge”