* Nancy Pelosi moved the vote on HR 8404 from Tuesday to today or Thursday. We know that some members who originally voted for this bill have now pledged to vote against it. It is critical to act now and tell every member of the House to stop HR 8404!
* Ron DeSantis vows to hold vaccine makers accountable for false claims.
* At first, DeSantis implements COVID lockdowns. Three weeks later, he changes his mind.
* Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme, Convicted of fraud.
* Walmart stores are facing a surge in shoplifting that could lead to higher prices and closures if the problem persists, CEO Doug McMillon.
* Stealing is now so rampant, Walmart looking at closing stores.
* Other retailers are facing tough decisions due to rising crime, Chicago is seeing a mass exodus of corporations from the city amid worsening theft and violent crime, and CA Gov. Gavin Newsom said Los Angeles looked like “a third world country” due to “organized gangs” conducting large-scale theft.
* ‘We are tired of this nonsense’: Gas station owner tired of violent crime plaguing Philadelphia hires armored, heavily-armed guards.
* Joe Biden’s top focus is the economy and anyone who thinks it shouldn’t be, should “say that out loud,” the White House told the Daily Caller.
* Joe has “more important things going on” than visiting the border. Joe was clear that his top priority is investing in the American economy and in American communities, out-competing China, and bringing back American jobs from overseas.
* Elon Musk Releases Internal Twitter Files that Shows Censorship Directed by the DNC.
* Meta’s Oversight Board criticized the social media giant for unfairly favoring certain elite users of Facebook and Instagram, granting them amnesty from certain rules – The Board found that, in practice, cross-check protected these accounts, allowing their content to remain up even when it was in violation of the sites’ rules and helping favored accounts receive reduced punishments for infractions, all the while repeatedly failing to detail to the public and the Board which accounts and posts were subject to this policy.
* The Chinese state media used TikTok accounts to launch a propaganda campaign against Republican candidates running in the 2022 midterm elections, according to a report released by Forbes last week.