* Supreme Court hears free speech case involving Christian web designer seeking to refuse to design same-sex wedding sites.
* Virginia Restaurant Refuses Service to Conservative Christian Group Over Their Beliefs.
* For businesses like restaurants, federal and state laws do not allow discrimination based on protected classes such as race, religion, sex and more, as defined by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It’s not yet clear if this incident falls under one of those protected classes.
* An estimated 32.2 million adult Americans (or about 13% of all adult Americans) reported they either “have trouble” seeing, even when wearing glasses or contact lenses, or that they are blind or unable to see at all.
* Pro-Life Flight Attendant Gets Huge Win In Court, Judge Orders Her Be Re-Hired.
* Human rights org Safeguard Defenders reveals 48 more secret Chinese ‘police stations’ worldwide, including in LA & NYC.
* The additional 48 locations adds to the original report from September 2022 that revealed 54 Chinese outlets, totaling at least 102 known instances where Chinese police are conducting operations inside other countries. The original report identified one location in New York City under the police jurisdiction of Fuzhou, China, while the new list adds three more entities in the United States. New locations have been identified in New York and Los Angeles operated from the Wenzhou, China, police jurisdiction, while a third operation’s exact location is unknown, but is run under the Nantong, China, jurisdiction.
* At least two locations have been located in Canada.
* Disney will close Splash Mountain permanently on January 23 because, the company says, it promotes “racial stereotypes.” – The ride, which opened in 1989, is based on the 1946 Disney film “Song of the South.” False Claims it offers a racially insensitive depiction of Reconstruction in the American South just after the end of the Civil War.
* ‘An act of love’: Planned Parenthood says more men getting vasectomies since Roe v. Wade overturn.
* Deseret News poll: Do Utah voters approve of Gov. Spencer Cox? – the governor is heading into 2023 with a 63% approval rating, according to the latest Deseret News/Hinckley Institute of Politics poll.
* Epidemiologist Andrew Huff, who worked for a New York-based non-profit that studied viruses, said Covid was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, The New York Post reports.
* An explosive new book, whistleblower Dr. Andrew Huff, formerly the vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, claims that not only was COVID a man-made virus that escaped from the lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology more than two years ago, it was intentionally created as a result of funding from the U.S. government.