* Google Earth Walkthrough Further Exposes FBI’s Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Hoax – Revolver.news October 6th.
* “We are always betrayed in the end:” – Joel Skousen.
* Twelve Republicans joined Democrats to pass a gay marriage bill that will allow lawsuits to be filed against organizations that do not recognize gay marriages — Making mainstream Christian teaching essentially illegal.
* The House just passed the final version with 39 Republicans joining with Democrats to forever install gay marriage as a lawful right.
* Even the Congressional delegation from Utah except Burgess Owns and Mike Lee voted for it, mainly because the leadership of the Mormon Church came out in approval, having bought into the fig-leaf of protection for “religious liberty” — provided by a last minute amendment that only covered tax exempt Churches and no one else.
* Shame: Utah Sen. Mitt Romney reaffirmed his support for a carbon tax, calling it the “No. 1 thing” that will help curb global emissions and rising temperatures.
* The EPA’s proposed rule would crack down on the manufacturing and importing of goods containing HFCs, which would restrict the use of HFCs in refrigeration units, air conditioning systems and heat pump equipment starting in 2025, according to an agency press release.
* In accordance with the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol, a global climate treaty that the Senate ratified in September, the agency intends to reduce the production and consumption of HFCs by 85% by 2036.