* What form of business organization do the Republican and Democratic Enjoy?
* The national political parties are not-for-profit corporations, exempt from taxes under the IRS code as 527 organization s. 527s can also be independent political action committees, but the Republican National Committee and the Democratic National Committee have been sheltered under those rules for a long time.
* Parties often serve as career networks that allow candidates and political hacks to progress from state-level to national-level politics.
* Kyrsten Sinema is now an independent. What does that mean?
* Groups Spent $32 Million to Fight Election Denialism – NYT.
* The money largely went to state and local organizations that often focused on turning out young voters and people of color, including with messages about threats to freedom and democracy.
* The Pro-Democracy Center and the Pro-Democracy Campaign put that money into 126 organizations across 16 states, with a particular focus on Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan, as well as toward a range of national organizations, some of them left-leaning.
* Mr. Donnelly would not name the donors behind the groups, which as nonprofits are not required to disclose their contributors.
* MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to Challenge Ronna McDaniel for RNC Chair.
* Newt Gingrich warned of a replay of the 1964 presidential election, where Republicans of different factions within the party split their vote and guarantee Democrats victory.
* “I can imagine a Trump-anti-Trump war over the next two years that just guarantees Biden’s re-election in a landslide and guarantees that Democrats control everything.”
* Pence- Trump should apologize for dinner with white nationalist!
* You know what, fellow Christians? – I pray, a lot, that demons will convert to Christianity – I can’t think of a better outcome for God’s universe.
* FBI Asks Court for 66 Years to Release Information From Seth Rich’s Computer – Zachary Stieber.
* Rich was a Democratic National Committee staffer when he was killed on a street in Washington in mid-2016. No person has ever been arrested in connection to the murder.
* The FBI, after claiming it never possessed Rich’s laptop or any information from it, acknowledged in 2020 that it had thousands of files from the computer.
* Ty Clevenger, a lawyer representing Huddleston, told The Epoch Times in an email. “After dealing with the FBI for five years, I now assume that the FBI is lying to me unless and until it proves otherwise. The FBI is desperately trying to hide records about Seth Rich, and that begs the question of why.”