* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Doctors Robert Malone and Peter McCullough, whose Twitter accounts were suspended during the COVID pandemic, confirmed that they are now able to post again as of Tuesday.
* FDA Announces Recall of COVID-19 Tests Due to False Results.
* Joe Biden: “When a Person Can Be Married in the Morning and Thrown Out of a Restaurant for Being Gay in the Afternoon, This is Still Wrong”.
* Americans listed the federal government as the top problem facing the country for the seventh year in a row – Of over 1,000 respondents, 19% mentioned the government as the top problem with the country, saying they are dissatisfied with “some aspect” of the government, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday. The government was ranked as more of a problem than inflation and the economy in general, with 16% dissatisfied with inflation and 12% dissatisfied with the economy in general.
* A lesbian artist in Norway is facing criminal hate-speech charges punishable by up to three years in prison for stating on Facebook it’s impossible for a man to become a lesbian.
* An overwhelming majority of colleges in the United States have at least one speech code that violates students’ free speech rights, according to watchdog group Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression (FIRE).
* Cambridge Dictionary updated its definition of the term “woman” to include anyone who identifies as female, including biological males. The online dictionary defines “woman” as “an adult who lives and identifies as female though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth,” according to its website.
* The new definition is in addition to the conventional definition, which defines a woman as “an adult human female being.
* the term “man” was also revised to include reference to biological women. Man is now defined as “an adult who lives and identifies as male though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth.
* “We Are Confident That, Given The Opportunity, We Will Expose This Election For The SHAM It Was.” – Kari Lake Gives Statement On Election Contest Hearing And Scheduled Trial.