Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* DeSantis Holds 14-Point Lead In WSJ Poll.
* Heather Welch, a superior court judge in Marion County, Indiana has said that a new law that would protect nearly all unborn children from abortion cannot take effect because it violates the religious beliefs of pagans – Washington Stand.
* Mattel, the Company that owns Barbie, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels, American Girl and several other iconic toy companies, is promoting transgender ideology to children through its toys.
* Feds in the Shadows: Leaked Documents Indicate over 300 Members of Oath Keepers May Be Current or Former DHS Employees – Not Clear How Many Are Federal Operatives – Jim Hoft, TheGatewayPundit.com
* The American Academy of Pediatrics’ (AAP) official position in support of medically transitioning children to the opposite sex was written by just one doctor with “contributions” from two transgender activists without medical degrees, according to a report co-published by the Washington Free Beacon and Common Sense.
* The AAP’s position is widely cited as evidence that gender transitions for minors are safe, effective and necessary, and activists frequently use the AAP’s support to shut down dissent against the procedures, according to the Free Beacon.
* Hundreds of Chinese-manufactured drones have been detected in restricted airspace over Washington, DC, in recent months, a trend that national security agencies fear could become a new means for foreign espionage.
* Data recently shared with Congress highlights more than 100 incursions in a recent 45-day period but the sources requested that specific numbers, locations and frequency not be published for security reasons.
* Legal team warns government not to launch new program spying on truckers – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Vice Media Cutting Staff as Profits Plummet.
* Guy Eats 10 Carolina Reapers the World’s Hottest Peppers, in 33 Seconds Guinness World Record holder Gregory Foster admits a passion for pain.