Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Arizona Set to Certify the Lake-Hobbs Race; Here Are 3 Key Takeaways – Patricia Tolson, TheEpochTimes.com
* Maricopa County Files Motion To Dismiss Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit
* The motion to dismiss is because the claims to the legal arguments made by Lake are said to be nonsense. Maricopa County’s attorneys said the 7,254 exhibits attached add little to nothing of value for the court to consider.
* Election Donor Fraud Uncovered – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Keep the Fight for Election Integrity Going Strong – At True the Vote we hold one ideal as our True North: We the People are more powerful than all of them.
* Our elections have been corrupted by a thousand cuts and the path to righting these wrongs will be by a thousand measures rather than a singular victory that fixes everything. But when we show up, stand up, and speak out to expose the exploitation of election process, our actions will drive change.
* Officials from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security frequently met with major social media companies ahead of the 2020 election and pointed out users and pieces of content for removal, according to information from a deposition of a senior FBI agent revealed by a state attorney general.
* “We found that the FBI plays a big role in working with social media companies to censor speech—from weekly meetings with social media companies ahead of the 2020 election to asks for account takedowns,” Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said in a series of tweets on Dec. 2, three days after deposing Special Agent Elvis Chan, who’s in charge of cyber affairs at the FBI San Francisco Field Office.
* Facebook then suppressed the Biden laptop story.
* Twitter suppressed the story under its policy against “hacked” information, even though there was no evidence the information was hacked.
* “Since filing our lawsuit, we’ve uncovered troves of discovery that show a massive ‘censorship enterprise,’” Schmitt said.
* “Now we’re deposing top government officials, and we’re one of the first to get a look under the hood—the information we’ve uncovered through those depositions has been shocking, to say the least. It’s clear from Tuesday’s deposition that the FBI has an extremely close role in working to censor freedom of speech.” Landry added