Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* A Maricopa County judge ruled Monday that Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake can go forward with part of her lawsuit amidst her claims the election was stolen. Lake raised 10 claims in her lawsuit, asking the judge to force a re-vote or declare her winner. Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson dismissed eight of the claims but said Lake has the right to make her case on the two remaining claims.
* Musk: I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job! After that, I will just run the software & servers teams.
* One catch: you have to invest your life savings in Twitter and it has been in the fast lane to bankruptcy since May. Still want the job?”
* Replying to one Twitter user who questioned whether the result of the poll may have been shaped by fake accounts or bots on the platform, Musk responded: “Interesting.”
* Twitter gave “special protection” to social media accounts used by the US military for psychological influence operations.
* FBI Increases Spending to Go After MAGA-Related “Domestic Terror” Cases – Information Liberation, Bannon’s War Room and Newsweek.
* Donald Trump’s ‘Digital Trading Cards’ NFTs Sold Out In One Day — Netting $4+M.
* US Govt. Paid Catholic Charities $3 Billion to Traffic People across the US/Mexico Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room and Complicit Clergy.
* Sen. Rand Paul Slams “Emasculated Republicans” For Accepting Huge $1.7T Spending Bill.
* The omnibus spending bill $1.7T, 4,155 pages long represents the federal government’s budget for the coming fiscal year.
* Congressional Democrats in the House Ways and Means Committee voted Tuesday to publicly release former President Donald Trump’s tax returns. The Democratic-controlled committee voted 24-16 All Republicans on the committee voted against the action.
*McConnell has placed providing aid to Ukraine at the forefront of America’s priorities. “Making sure the Defense Department can deal with the major threats coming from Russia and China, providing assistance for Ukrainians to defeat the Russians, that’s the number one priority of the United States right now, according to most Republicans,” McConnell stated.
* Biden to send Patriot missile system to Ukraine.
* In Bankruptcy, Alex Jones Battles for $1.3M Salary He asks judge to order Infowars’ parent firm to go back to paying him $54K biweekly, up from $20K.
* A salary of $10,000 a week isn’t enough for a bankrupt Alex Jones, who has asked a judge for almost three times that amount.