* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Mary, Did You Know – Peter Hollens
* The Untold Story of America’s First Christmas – December 11 2022, Scott Bradley, DefendingUtah.org
* Christmas in Early America, A Revolutionary Christmas!
* All Revolutions Are Not Created Equal.
* Gen. George Washington Came Up With A Plan!
* God Bless Gen. John Glover and His Marblehead regiment in the revolutionary war!
* John Glover (November 5, 1732 – January 30, 1797) was an American fisherman, merchant, and military leader from Marblehead, Massachusetts, who served as a brigadier general in the Continental Army.
* British Prison Ships: ‘Hell Ships’ Were Death Traps for POWs, Continental Soldiers!
* These are the times that try men’s souls – Thomas Paine.
* The term “Black Robe Regiment” referred not to a literal regiment of soldiers that wore black robes into battle but rather to the influential clergymen who promoted American independence and supported the military struggle against Britain.