* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – Find Out If You Live In A Right To Work State – 27 States Protect Worker Freedom – RightToWork.org
* The union bosses’ political machine spent more in the 2022 election cycle then ever before in a midterm election to further their radical forced-union agenda.
* Make no mistake: Big Labor and their political leviathan are still as powerful — and as dangerous — as ever – the union bosses still have the Biden Administration and the federal bureaucracy to do their bidding.
* It’s clear that for the next two years, with “Union guy” Joe in the White House, forced-unionism partisans will work even harder to deliver new compulsory unionism powers through back-room, bureaucratic maneuvers.
* Looking ahead to 2024, you know better than most that the Big Labor political machine should never be underestimated.
* Your National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation has been given a major opportunity in our effort to score crucial victories over Big Labor’s forced-dues empire in 2023.
* Kentucky Worker Hits Steelworkers Union with Complaint for Violation of Right to Work Law.
* California Lifeguards Ask Supreme Court to Blow Whistle on Dues-Trap Scheme.
* Chicago-Area CVS Employee Rehired After Filing Legal Action Challenging Union-Instigated Firing.
* Victory for grandmothers: Court rules state can’t prohibit their food sales – As long as product is shelf-stable, so it doesn’t need refrigeration – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* A court in Wisconsin ruled that the state cannot ban people from making and selling homemade, shelf-stable foods directly to consumers.
* West Point To Remove Confederate Monuments.
* Westminster College, located in SLC, Utah, will offer a course titled “Dead White Women” during the spring 2023 semester which will analyze society’s “(unhealthy) obsession with the death of white women,” according to the course catalog.
* Throughout 2022, teachers unions turned their attention to initiatives such as gender identity educational materials and reading lists promoting political protest. The nation’s largest teachers unions, National Education Association (NEA) and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), as well as their local chapters, have focused on integrating gender identity and Critical Race Theory (CRT) lessons into the classroom.
* In 2022, teachers unions promoted LGBTQ ally badges, created ads labeling parents as extremists and published summer reading lists promoting books about kneeling for the national anthem. “Teachers’ unions are one of the country’s largest special interest groups pushing progressive politics,”
* The NEA and AFT combined spent over $100 million on political activities last year.