* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Mating with ‘shorter people’ is a ‘step toward a greener planet’ since smaller individuals are ‘inherent conservationists,’ New York Times op-ed claims.
* Study Suggests Labeling Beef as “High Climate Impact” to Reduce Consumption.
* No Speaker Chosen, House Adjourns, Kevin McCarthy lost 3 rounds of voting – House must keep voting until a speaker is selected.
* Could AOC Be Helping Republicans? AOC Seen Smiling with GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona and Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida.
* Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick said an alternative candidate for speaker of the House who could challenge House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would have to come from outside of Congress. The U.S. Constitution does not require that the speaker be a member of the House of Representatives, though every speaker so far has been a member.
* Trump Declines to Say Whether He Will Continue to Endorse Kevin McCarthy for Speaker.
* JIM JORDAN Continues to Gain Votes – Is he the Choice for GOP House Speaker?
* George Santos, Republican representative of New York, spent his first day in Congress as an outcast!
* McConnell Celebrates Senate Milestone Republican is now the longest-serving Senate leader in history.