* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1838.60 Silver: $23.46.
* Kevin McCarthy’s speaker bid blocked for sixth time.
* Speaker Vote Gets Crazy After Alcohol Accusation, Republican Rep. Kat Cammack said there was ‘popcorn, alcohol, and blankets’ on Democratic side of the chamber.
* Biden, With McConnell, Promotes Compromise as Divisions Rock GOP – NYT.
* US Economy: Enters Recession, Inflation Continues, Stagflation returns, unemployment) hitting new highs.
* Big Mac Prices – True Prices Measured in Gold!
* The average Big Mac costs $3.99. If you make it a value meal it will set you back $5.99.
* There are over 550 million Big Macs sold in the US each year.
* When the Big Mac was first made in 1967, it cost only 45 cents.
* Amazon to eliminate 18,000 corporate and technology jobs – Employees in human resources were also given buyout offers to resign – The 18,000 in total cuts represent roughly 6 percent of Amazon’s corporate work force – Hourly warehouse workers are not included in the layoffs.
* Salesforce, said that it planned to lay off 10 percent of its work force, or about 8,000 employees, and scale back office space, amid concerns about the economy.
* Millions of Americans Are Choosing to Not Work as Welfare Gives More Than Income – TheEpochTimes.com
* Last year, sales of new cars and trucks fell to their lowest level in a decade because automakers could not make enough vehicles, This year, sales are likely to remain soft, but for an entirely different reason, The Federal Reserve’s interest rate increases, have made it harder and more expensive for consumers to finance automobile purchases, after prices had already risen to record highs. Analysts expect that higher rates and a slowing economy will force some US shoppers to delay car purchases or steer away from showrooms altogether in 2023.