* Guest: mary tocco, International speaker, author, independent researcher, natural health coach and the Vice President of The Foundation for Pediatric Health – MaryTocco.com
* Mary is considered an expert on the dangers of vaccines.
* A majority of Americans believe 2023 will be a challenging year, pointing to economic difficulty, political divide, crime and international discord as lead issues facing the country, according to a recent poll.
* WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Jan 6 Committee Sealed All Important VIDEOS and Documents for 50 Years – So They Can Continue to Lie About J-6 Protests and Fed Involvement.
* Governor Ron DeSantis uses Bible of the Revolution — on loan from Glenn Beck — in swearing-in ceremony.
* $1.7T Federal Spending Bill Larded With Waste; 27 Republicans Voted for It.
* FDA finalizes rule change allowing certified pharmacies to dispense mifepristone, an abortion pill.
* CVS and Walgreens Plan to Carry Abortion Pill, Become ‘Centers of Death,’.
* The DOJ will allow the US Postal Service (USPS) to continue shipping abortion pills, even within jurisdictions that restrict abortions, according to a Dec. 23 opinion from the DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel.
* The DOJ determined that USPS’s mailing of abortion-inducing drugs mifepristone and misoprostol doesn’t violate the Comstock Act, a set of laws from 1873 which restrict the mailing of materials perceived to be immoral or indecent.
* One dozen states ban most abortions, and 18 states ban the dispensation of abortion pills by mail, according to the Guttmacher Institute; USPS will still be able to ship chemical abortion pills to these states under the DOJ’s new guidance Since the drugs are legal at the federal level.
* Throughout 2022, teachers unions turned their attention to initiatives such as gender identity educational materials and reading lists promoting political protest. The nation’s largest teachers unions, National Education Association (NEA) and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), as well as their local chapters, have focused on integrating gender identity and Critical Race Theory (CRT) lessons into the classroom.
* In 2022, teachers unions promoted LGBTQ ally badges, created ads labeling parents as extremists and published summer reading lists promoting books about kneeling for the national anthem. “Teachers’ unions are one of the country’s largest special interest groups pushing progressive politics,”
* The NEA and AFT combined spent over $100 million on political activities last year.