Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* “I RAN OUT OF THINGS I COULD EVEN IMAGINE TO ASK FOR” – Rep. Matt Gaetz on Why He Finally Reversed Course on McCarthy for House Speakership.
* Dr. Drew Miller, CMA, CFP, CM&AA, Col USAF (Ret) – FortitudeRanch.com
* Drew is CEO, of Fortitude Ranch.
* Prepare for the Worst … Enjoy the Present!
* Think A private membership vacation country club and survival community.
* Fortitude Ranch is a survival community equipped to survive any type of disaster and long-term loss of law and order, managed by full time staff. Fortitude Ranch is affordable (about $1,000/person annually) because of large numbers of members and economies of scale.
* Fortitude Ranch is especially attractive to join because it doubles as a recreation and vacation facility as well as a survival retreat. Members can vacation, hunt, fish and recreate at our forest and mountain locations in good times, and shelter at Fortitude Ranch to survive a collapse.
* Fortitude Ranch is now expanding via Franchising!
* Please Watch The Documentary: Grid Down Power Up!