Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Concessions Made in the Battle for Speaker of the US House.
* Utah Eagle Forum Annual Conference.
* Tim Ballard of Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) warned us that “age fluidity” is the next big thing coming down the road, close on the heels of “gender fluidity.” Why? Because of the many laws against sex with minors. If a teenager can “identify” as a 25-year old, then the predator who abuses her cannot be prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Sounds outlandish? It’s coming.
* He ended his presentation with a warning about pedophilia. He said that pedophilia characterized the final epoch of every civilization (like Rome and Greece) that has crumbled. Are we there yet?
* David Barton reminded us that the Founders read the Bible a lot. And, not only did they read the Bible, but they memorized Bible verses as well.
* Barton said that schools in the early days of our Republic tested students annually on four documents: the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, the state constitution, and George Washington’s Farewell Address. He challenged us to read scripture every day.
* Marlo Oaks discussed ESG (Environmental Social Governance). He quoted James Madison who said “crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” I thought to myself about COVID lockdowns and vaccine mandates, “Wow! That is certainly true!” If the Dark Side can dup us into believing there exists a crisis, then they can impose nearly any tyrannical measure they wish.
* Janae Stracke recommended we visit HeritageAction.com – There you will find a seven-point agenda to save America.
* Bobby Cclayson talked about the coming food crisis due to shortages in meat processing plants and food growing and processing areas.
* Merrilee BOYACK of ProLife Utah described our future post Roe v Wade. With the Dobbs decision, she said the killing of babies stopped for two days (Saturday and Sunday), but began again on Monday when Judge Stone granted an 18-week stay of the Utah law that banned abortion (and which he later made permanent). That case will likely be heard and decided by the Utah Supreme Court this year.
* Dalane England gave us an excellent preview of HB131 Vaccine Passport Prohibition.
* 15-Minute Cities and the Right To Travel – Alexandra Bruce, LewRockwell.com