* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1884.00 Silver: $23.78.
* BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, the most high-profile of the environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) investment strategy, is planning to cut roughly 500 of its approximately 20,000 employees, Bloomberg reported, citing an internal memo.
* A computer outage at the FAA brought flights to a standstill across the US on Wednesday, with hundreds of delays quickly cascading through the system at airports nationwide.
* The Fed – What is programmable money?
* A group of more than 40 Republicans are sending a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding to know why news of classified documents from President Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president being found in a non-secure location was withheld until after the midterm elections. Several of the classified documents held materials related to Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom.
* According to a new batch of internal emails released by Elon Musk, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, who used to be the head of the FDA, became a board member at Pfizer, was lobbying Twitter to take down posts from other doctors that accurately pointed out that many studies showed natural immunity was superior to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
* Gas Stove Ban Averted For Now?