* Guest: Steven Kovac, National News Reporter – TheEpochTimes.com
* In October 2022, Colorado Secretary of State’s Office Admits It Mailed Over 31,000 Voter Registration Instruction Cards to Noncitizens.
* 150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin.
* Wisconsin Special Counsel Finds Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated State Bribery Laws | Facts Matter – Roman Balmakov.
* The special counsel who was appointed to study the 2020 election in Wisconsin submitted his official report, in which he determined that the millions of dollars that Mark Zuckerberg spent on the Wisconsin election violated the state’s laws in regard to bribery – Multiple other issues the special counsel found, which included unconstitutional drop boxes, illegal directives from the elections commission in regard to nursing homes, as well as problems with the voter rolls themselves.
* Kevin McCarthy signaled to reporters that he would consider expunging one or both of former President Trump’s impeachments, according to The Hill.
* All-Muslim City Council in the Detroit suburb of Hamtramck Approves Animal Sacrifices at Home – Jack Davis, TheEpochTimes.com
* Joe Rogan calls out leftist billionaire George Soros: ‘It’s like he wants these cities to fall apart. He wants crime to flourish.’
* 98% of US CEOs anticipate that America will face a recession in 2023, according to The WSJ.
* Several Illinois sheriffs will not enforce the state’s recently passed gun law, with many arguing it violates the Second Amendment, according to NBC Chicago.