* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1918.50 Silver: $23.61.
* Microsoft announced it plans to lay off 10,000 employees to help cut costs.
* Microsoft VALL-E AI Can Clone Your Voice From 3-Second Audio Clip.
* A Sign? Karine Jean-Pierre Refers to Kamala Harris as “the President” Amid Biden Documents Scandal.
* When Will Charmin and The US Dollar Hit Parity?
* Another Biden Disaster: Saudi Arabia Announces Readiness to Trade in Currencies Other than US Dollar – Another Blow to US Economy.
* Gaetz introduces ‘Abolish the ATF Act’ after ruling against stabilizing braces – Gaetz says ATF on ‘snipe hunt’ to ‘convert otherwise law-abiding people into felons’ – FoxNews.com
* Matt: “The continued existence of the ATF is increasingly unwarranted based on the actions they’re taking to convert otherwise law-abiding people into felons,” he said. “My bill would abolish the ATF. If that doesn’t work, we’re going to try defunding the ATF. If that doesn’t work, we’re going to target the individual bureaucrats at the top of the ATF who have exceeded their authority in rulemaking. And if that doesn’t work, we’re going to take a meat cleaver to the statutes that the ATF believes broadly authorize their actions.”
* The viral video climate activist Greta Thunberg being detained by police in Germany may have been staged, Video of the arrest quickly circulated on social media – A new video shows Thunberg laughing with men in police uniform in front of cameras before being taken away.
* Republican NY Rep. George Santos will serve on House committees despite admitting to lying about his resume, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy confirmed.
* George Santos Reportedly Used the Name ‘Kitara’ During Time as Brazilian Drag Queen – Kipp Jones.
* George’s Mother WAS NOT in NYC on 9/11.
* Pope Francis delivered a profanity-laden speech to seminarians in Barcelona on Dec. 10, in which he urged them to refrain from being “clerical” and to “forgive everything” even if they believe the person in the confessional has “no intention to repent.