* Guest: Don Essary – AKA PepeDelux
* Internal Combustion Engines – ICE.
* Chinese manufacturers continue to dominate the global market for electric vehicles (EVs) and batteries, thanks to their control of minerals critical to the EV supply chain.
* Chinese brands control an overwhelming majority of their domestic market, accounting for 81% of all electric vehicle sales in 2022, with China on pace to become the first country where 50% of yearly sales to be electric in 2025.
* Revealed: how US transition to electric cars threatens environmental havoc – By 2050 electric vehicles could require huge amounts of lithium for their batteries, causing damaging expansions of mining.
* 3M, the maker of Scotch tape among other popular office and industrial items, is cutting roughly 2,500 jobs worldwide in anticipation of economic struggles ahead.
* The World Health Organization’s (WHO) annual budget is a whopping 6.7 billion dollars. Now WHO is asking for 2.54 billion dollars just to fund its “emergency” operations this year.
* Will the US surrender the First Amendment to the WEF?
* Among the biggest takeaways from the recent World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland was the proclamation by a European Union official that the United States would soon be surrendering its First Amendment in the interest of global appeasement – declared Vera Jourova, the vice president of the European Commission for Values and Transparency.
* ‘Second Amendment Is Becoming a Suicide Pact’ – California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
* FAA Has Quietly Tacitly Admitted EKGs of Pilots Are No Longer Normal.
* In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.
* This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.
* Moderna Begins Trials for New mRNA Shot to be Injected Directly into the Heart.
* mRNA Vaccines in Livestock for the Food Supply, and Companion Animals, Are Here Now.