Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was referred to the AZ AG for investigation on Monday afternoon. According to the referral, which came from Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, Lake violated state law by tweeting out copies of voter signatures in her tweets.
* Florida Could Be 26th State to Allow ‘Constitutional Carry’!
* Growing Number of Doctors Say They Won’t Get COVID-19 Booster Shots!
* CDC Acknowledges Overcounting COVID-19 Hospitalizations and Deaths!
* Mack and Sam Discuss The AFLDS Ruling and Our Hope To Work With Dr. Gold and For Solutions Going Forward!