Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* US corn farmers sound alarm: Most catastrophic problem ever faced headed for crop – Peter Partoll, The Western Journal.
* Mexico is set to enact a new law that would ban US imports of genetically modified corn, Mexico is the largest buyer of American corn, purchasing more than $10 billion worth of corn from the United States, and most American farmers are not set up to grow non-GMO corn.
* La Tomatina, Spain’s Annual Giant Tomato Fight – Looks cozy, if you like being covered with tomato juice!
* STUDY: Showing Gratitude Reduces Stress, Improves Heart Health – The study is published in the International Journal of Psychophysiology.
* Harvard study, almost 80 years old, has proved that embracing community helps us live longer, and be happier – Liz Mineo, Harvard Staff Writer.
* “The surprising finding is that our relationships and how happy we are in our relationships has a powerful influence on our health,”.
* Close relationships, more than money or fame, are what keep people happy throughout their lives, the study revealed.
* Being grateful lowers blood pressure.