Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* NBC News Suddenly Concerned About Domestic Terrorism Charges Now That They’re Being Used Against Antifa.
* Another Power Grid Attack? – LAX Airport Goes Completely Dark After Suffering Power Outage.
* Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen who shot three men in self-defense during the Kenosha, Wisconsin riots of 2020, Back In Court, This Time He Loses – A federal judge in Wisconsin has ruled that a wrongful death civil lawsuit may go forward. The suit has been brought by the family of Anthony Huber, one of the men Rittenhouse fatally shot.
* NBA Star Stephen Curry Is Being Called Out As A Hypocrite.
* Biden administration wants people to stay home because of ‘climate crisis’ – Would reduce ‘commuting miles’ through ‘remote work’ – According to a report in the Washington Free Beacon, Biden’s scheme was released by the Environmental Protection Agency, and the departments of Energy, Transportation and Housing.