* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1880.70 Silver: $22.45.
* Twitter outage leaves some users unable to tweet.
* Shame: Trump White House asked Twitter to censor Chrissy Teigen tweets!
* Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins told former Twitter executives to prepare to be arrested for alleged criminal interference in the 2020 elections during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Twitter censorship Wednesday. Higgins accused Twitter executives of working with the FBI to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story the month before the 2020 election in order to hide criminal evidence against the Biden family. He warned the social media executives that, after the investigation, arrests would be the next step.”
* Twitter users have erupted over First Lady Jill Biden’s lip-lock with Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff during President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address.
* Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders: ‘The choice is between normal or crazy’.
* Zoom CEO announces 1300 job cuts, says he’s slashing his own salary 98%!
* Americans are becoming ‘reluctant’ to make larger purchases, new Fed report shows.
* The meat substitute market is collapsing after its meteoric rise, with key players in the industry facing massive layoffs and plummeting sales.
* As Utah gas prices jump at the pump, Gov. Spencer Cox says he’s feeling your pain.
* Disney Is Cutting 7K Jobs, ‘I do not make this decision lightly,’ CEO Bob Iger says.