* ‘Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!’ – Boebert Explodes At Ex-Twitter Exec For Shadow-Banning Her.
* Sen. Rand Paul: Big Tech censored me – The Big Tech overlords at Google are at it again – They flagged my Townhall column, all because I raised very real concerns about Dr. Fauci’s gain-of-function research.
* Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted, the country needs a “national divorce” between red states and blue states and shrink the federal government.
* Intolerance toward Christianity is increasing, so is hostility to churches – Tony Perkins, frc.org
* A revival has broken out at a Christian College, Asbury University in Wilmore, Kentucky, and what started out as a scheduled prayer meeting has now extended for more than a week.
* Decision Magazine explains it has grown to be “around-the-clock prayer, testimonials, Scripture reading and praise and worship of Jesus Christ by hundreds of college students, faculty, staff, community members and out-of-towners.”
* 24 state attorneys general filed a lawsuit against Biden’s EPA for its new Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule, which redefines what waters are federally protected and subject to regulation under the Clean Water Act.
* Nearly 150 members of Congress introduced a resolution against the new Biden EPA rule on Feb. 2., and Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit on Jan. 18. The attorneys general the Biden administration’s redefinition of “navigable waters” rule exceeds the authority granted to the EPA under the Clean Water Act and potentially raises constitutional concerns. The new definition is set to take effect March 20, 2023.
* Russia Deploys Nuclear Armed Ships; China Nears Red Line on Arming Russia – Epoch TV.