* Guest: Shiry Sapir, Mother, Business Owner, Problem Solver – SapirAZ.com
* Shiry Sapir was a candidate for AZ Stat Superintendent of Schools and was Kari Lake’s pick and advisor for her campaign for school programs.
* Shiry Sapir is a successful Real Estate Broker, Property Manager, a General Contractor and an Interior Designer.
* Shiry served in the Israeli military assisting bereaved families with logistical, financial and emotional needs. Her unit was the one negotiating bringing back home the remains of missing soldiers. Working with families at the lowest point of their lives is an experience she will bring to the department to implement policies supporting families.
* Sapir had her phone cloned and almost had a tracker put on her car.
* Transparency Portal, Exposing Indoctrination, Parents’ Bill Of Rights.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* CBO’s New Budget Baseline Should Raise Red Flags for Lawmakers – Demian Brady.
* To SCOTUS: Don’t Break the Internet! – Nicholas Johns.
* WHERE DOES YOUR STATE RANK? – The 2023 ROAM Index: How State Tax Codes Affect Remote and Mobile Workers – Andrew Wilford.
* Remote work is here to stay. The Census Bureau estimates that the number of Americans working remotely tripled between 2019 and 2021, from 9 million to 27.6 million. While some Americans have returned to in-person work, many maintain remote or hybrid work arrangements.
* Debt Ceiling Debate!