* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Guest: Brad Good, China expert and president of The China Declaration – TheChinaDeclaration.com
* Brad has two masters from the University of Chicago and has lived and worked in China starting in 1988. He speaks fluent Mandarin and authored the bestselling book, The Control Center.
* The China Challenge, America lacks a cohesive strategy.
* A Japanese professor at Yale suggested a radical proposal to “solve” the elderly crisis in Japan. Professor Yusuke Narita suggested that mass suicide of the elderly is the “only solution.” He later clarified that he was not suggesting the introduction of such a policy, but predicts that it will become more broadly discussed.