* Guest: Ryan Cunningham, Former police officer, Corporate America Emergency Manager turned Political Influencer and defender of freedom – RyanCunningham.co
* As an emergency manager, Ryan initially thought he was helping people during the pandemic. However, Mr. Cunningham was injured by the vaccine, and is now in the early stages of heart failure – DonorBox.org/support-ryan-cunningham-family
* Ryan provides an update about the lawsuit Tom filed against JB Pritzker’s, gun ban legislation, the judge issuing a restraining order on the legislation and then Attorney General Raoul’s failure to convince the Illinois appellate court to overturn the restraining order.
* How will IL support the Sheriffs?
* Guest: Perry County, IL, Commissioner Jennifer Martin.
* She has exposed funding, held parent educational meetings, became Thomas Devores client (two times), ran for county commissioner, been arrested by my school, won county commissioner seat, and she has a jury trial coming up in March.
* The IRS said it is extending the tax filing deadline for millions of people living in Alabama, California, and Georgia who have been impacted by recent natural disasters.
* Shut The Criminal IRS Down Now!
* We have a new texting option for those who would like to keep up with all we are doing – Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com