Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Shame! – Dred Scott v. Sandford 1857!
* The annual Commemoration honoring the anniversary of the 1836 Battle of the Alamo is taking place through today, Monday, March 6, 2023 – These events bring the Alamo’s unique story to life, inspire visitors, and honor all those who lived, fought, and died here.
* Guest: Marjory Wildcraft, Founder, CEO of The Grow Network, The largest online community of homesteaders, It really will be the gardeners who survive – TheGrowNetwork.com
* Marjory has made it her life mission to teach people how to grow their own food. Never has this skill been needed as much as it is now. With inflation climbing, food prices skyrocketing, and people feeling overwhelmed and helpless, gardening is transitioning from being a hobby to being a lifesaving skill.
* Wildcraft teaches people how to grow lots of food in a grid down situation even if they have no experience, are older, or out of shape – BackYardFoodProduction.com
* How much land does it take? – Best bug out locations in the US, highest calorie foods you can produce, homemade fertilizers, your first home medicine, and other topics related to living off grid.
* Learn about a free webinar and a book/training package for $200.
* We have the opportunity to potentially save the lives of our communities. Famine is no joke and it is something that we should all be working to avoid at all costs.
* The Gillespie’s purchased a 130 acre farm – TheLivingFarm.org
* Greenhouse Workshop – The Living Farm!