* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The ATF has no business maintaining these records in a digital, searchable database that could easily be weaponized against gun owners.
* How America Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline – Seymour Hersh.
* The Antiwar Movement Roars Back to Life – Ron Paul.
* Secession Is Inevitable. It’s about When, Not If – Ryan McMaken.
* One of the great blessings of this country was federalism–the idea that each state was independent and sovereign. Its citizens could leave the state and inhabit another if they so wished.
* Nationalism is not federalism. Nationalism is a one-size-fits-all, top-down, majority rule, ideology; while federalism allows for differences among the citizens of the several states.
* Nationalism is coercing 335 million people to do something (or not to do something). Federalism is allowing people in Idaho to do one thing, while people in Delaware do another. And both populations are happy.