* FBI agent caught lying on the stand and concealing evidence from defense attorneys – FBI Caught Doctoring, Destroying ‘388 Items of Evidence’ in Jan. 6 Proud Boys Case – Jack Davis.
* “There are a couple of emails between FBI agents casually discussing altering a document and destroying hundreds of pieces of evidence – TheEpochTimes.com
* Turley Raises Big Question about J6 Jacob Chansley Case, Then Elon Drops Bombshell Video.
* Carlson airs video showing Chansley being led around the Capitol building by multiple police officers. They don’t stop him; they even open doors for him. After they lead him to the Senate chamber, he says a prayer for their help on the Senate floor.
* Fox News is reporting these videotapes were handed over to the FBI soon after Jan6. If true, the Justice Department did have the evidence and failed to turn it over to the defense as constitutionally required.
* The DOJ played videotapes for the court to secure the heavy sentence against Chansley while the government withheld videotapes contradicting that account.
* “Chansley got 4 years in prison for a non-violent, police-escorted tour!?” Musk said.
* Musk highlighted a bombshell video that shows Jacob Chansley outside of the building, with a bullhorn, “Donald Trump has asked everyone to go home,” Chansley declared. “So what are we going to do? We’re going to obey our president. We’re going to do what he asks and go home.”
* Dear Conservatives, I Am Sorry My “Team” was Taken in By Full-Spectrum Propaganda – Mike Landry, WesternJournal.com
* The apology from Naomi Wolf, regretting being “duped” by the false J6 narrative – She was specific in the “you all” to whom she was apologizing – “Conservatives, Republicans, MAGA: I am so sorry.” – A Real Apology?
* Health Insurance Hack Exposes Data of Congress Members and Staff – Luke Broadwater.
* Remember back in 2021, when Tucker Carlson went on air and publicly alleged the NSA was spying on his text messages? The media painted him as a dangerous loon, someone who should be thrown off the air posthaste. Then came reports that, Tucker was right.
* Cosmetics billionaire William Lauder purchased Limbaugh’s property for $155M, Lauder is the son of billionaire Leonard Lauder – NYPost, WSJ.
* Rush acquired the property for $3.9M in 1998.
* Lauder is a campaign donor to both Democratic and Republican members of Congress – CampaignMoney.com
* Now parents texting own kids to do chores could go to jail – ‘Government must not be given the power to criminalize speech it deems distasteful or annoying’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com