* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Biden officials claim (With Out Evidence) rogue Ukrainian Navy Seals Sabotaged Nord Stream Pipelines.
* Ukraine has zero aircraft carriers, zero submarines, and zero destroyers. The rest of its vessels are either decades old, or have been damaged or eliminated by Russian forces.
* War and the Constitution – Judge Andrew Napolitano, TenthAmendmentCenter.com
* “Can the president fight any war he wishes? Can Congress fund any war it chooses? Are there constitutional and legal requirements that must first be met before war is waged? Can the United States legally attack an ally?”
* US involvement in Vietnam began the same way: “no declaration of war, no authorization for the use of military force, yet a gradual buildup of American troops as advisers and instructors, and then a congressionally supported war that saw half a million American troops deployed, 10% of whom came home in body bags.”
* “Are American soldiers killing Russian soldiers? Yes. None of it has been authorized by Congress, but Congress has paid for it in borrowed dollars.”
* Rendered Mentally Harmless by the Elimination of Individuality – Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com
* Active literacy, where most people worked for themselves, owned their own businesses, or worked for someone else as an apprentice. Countless farms dotted the countryside. Working for someone else was rarely considered.
* Literacy took on a whole new meaning, Sam, as everyone from school could read and write, but only enough to follow instructions (obey orders) like a drone–not enough to discuss the important matters of a dissenting society.
* “So long as people continue to expect government to give them things at the expense of others, so long as they think of government ‘welfare’ as a right, so long as they expect to be protected or enriched by government laws and policies, so long as the masses look to the collective herd instead of self, … and so long as people do not become fully independent, self-responsible individuals, the State will rule, and the people will be condemned to slavery.”
* “But no large-scale reform is ever going to work to repair our damaged children and our damaged society until we force open the idea of “school” to include family as the main engine of education.
* The Best and the Worst (Bills in the Utah Legislature)
* Thankfully, the 45-day session of the Utah Legislature for 2023 is over.