* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1927.60 Silver: $21.94.
* The bizarre truth about the copper penny.
* Paid time off is not part of workers’ ‘salary,’ US court rules – Reuters.
* Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) committed over $73 million to Black Lives Matter (BLM) and other social justice causes before it collapsed, online records show. A database maintained by the Claremont Institute, shows SVB pledged $73,450,000 to BLM and related causes.
* Signature Bank’s demise purportedly occurred due to cryptocurrency, and fell two days after California-based Silicon Valley Bank.
* Goldman Sachs Eyes a Big Payout From Silicon Valley Bank Deal – Can You Say Conflict Of Interest?
* The Panic Spreads to Credit Suisse – WSJ