* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Sam and the Good Dr. Discuss Constitutional Currency, AKA ‘Honest Money’!
* Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVID – Conclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use – WND.com
* Testimonials arose about how it was effective, even though federal officials, celebrities and others condemned it. They publicly ridiculed those who would use a “horse paste,” even though that was only one form of ivermectin.
* The Asahi Shimbun, Kowa Co., the huge Japanese pharmaceutical company, confirmed ivermectin proved an “antiviral effect” against Omicron and other coronavirus variants.
* a new report by Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson reveals Anthony Fauci, and others, suppressed a recommendation at the outset of the pandemic that Ivermectin be used against the killer.
* A leading British physician and World Council for Health co-founder Dr. Tess Lawrie, who is director and founder of a doctors’ organization called the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD), emailed 31 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials, including the Director of the Offfice of New Drugs in the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Peter Stein; Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Director Peter Marks; and then-Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock; and copying several leading foreign medical figures, with an email titled ‘URGENT: The BIRD meeting and recommendation on COVID-19 prevention and treatment.'”
* Lawrie’s cover letter states: ‘BIRD panel conclusions are that ivermectin should be approved immediately for prevention and treatment of Covid-19:'” – The British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Panel recommends Ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19 to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with Covid-19 infection.
* “Rather than educate the public about the supposed reasons for their rejection of the Ivermectin-use recommendation, the FDA, NIH, and Fauci’s former agency have blacked out their responses in these documents,” explained Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.