Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* DeSantis Said He Won’t Get Involved In The “Manufactured Circus”!
* Amazon Announces Its Plans to Lay Off 9,000 Corporate and Tech Workers by the End of April – The cuts follow a round of layoffs announced several months ago that affected more than 18,000 jobs.
* China’s New DNA-Based Bioweapons Target Specific Ethnic Groups, Races, Facts Matter – TheEpochTimes.com
* After Tennessee became the first state to prohibit drag shows in places where children may be present, several red states are pushing for similar legislation – States including Idaho, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas are focused on passing legislation that would restrict or outlaw sexually explicit drag shows in the presence of minors.
* The legislation gaining momentum through 14 states is a part of a broader battle throughout the country over exposing children to gender identity and sexually explicit concepts that may not be age-appropriate.
* CEO Elon Musk called it “a serious attack on the Constitution by a federal agency.” – The Daily Wire.
* America is Ready for the 4-Day Workweek – NewsWeek.com
* Some 71 percent of Americans say they support the concept of a four-day workweek, a poll for Newsweek shows, while 83 percent think they could complete their weekly workload in four days.
* Wow: Chick-Fil-A Owner Institutes Three-Day Work Week.
* Everyone knows about Chick-Fil-A’s policy of being closed on Sundays to observe the Sabbath. “Even locations in airports and sports stadiums remain closed on Sunday, despite the massive number of travelers and hungry football fans seeking fried-chicken sandwiches,” according to Business Insider. This move costs the company about a billion dollars in sales every year.
* “Closing our business on Sunday, the Lord’s Day, is our way of honoring God and showing our loyalty to Him,” Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy wrote in his book Eat Mor Chikin: Inspire More People.
* The average worker only spends 4 hours and 12 minutes actively working during an 8-hour shift.
* In fact, the maximum productive hours seem to cap out at 6, meaning that even the most productive workers are wasting 2 hours during a typical workday.
* How long is the average workday?