* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* Tax compliance – A nightmare for small business!
* Coalition Letter to Support Anti-PLA Legislation – Nicholas Johns.
* WHICH STATES ARE BEST FOR REMOTE WORKERS?
* Bipartisan Legislation Would Cut Off Pensions to Corrupt Politicians – Demian Brady.
* Trump ‘Hush Money’ Grand Jury Will Not Meet For The Rest Of The Week!
* EXCLUSIVE: ELECTION SYSTEM DISCOVERED – Used in MULTIPLE States – Internet Connected, Uncertified, and Accessible to Numerous Govt Agencies and Outside Entities – Joe Hoft, TheGatewayPundit.com
* A team of election experts in New Mexico uncovered an election system that is being used in that state and multiple other states that do not comply with election laws.
* Election experts in New Mexico established that the post-election canvass reports in all 33 New Mexico Counties are being illegally prepared. Complete election records are being uploaded to an uncertified, centralized software under the control of the Secretary of State (SOS) called SERVIS, which is then used to create the official election results.
* A South Dakota company by the name of BPro “gifted” their TotalVote software to New Mexico, in exchange for a series of what would turn out to be very lucrative, sole-source contracts to develop a customized interface between the SOS, clerks, and TotalVote that they called “IRIS.” IRIS was renamed “SERVIS” (Statewide Elections, Registration and Voting Integrity System) in 2017.
* According to the BPro website, TotalVote is a “centralized voter registration and election management system that securely captures and manages voter, candidate, and all election information. It is the only software system that encompasses the entire election process into one system.”
* The SERVIS program is internet-connected, uncertified, and accessible by all county clerks, the SOS’s office, the Department of Motor Vehicles, and potentially others such as ERIC, VIP, and “registration agents” according to the BPro contracts.
* Americans must demand that their election data be held entirely within their counties as the law requires.